[sudo-workers] Some typos and inconsistencies in helps vs man pages

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at sudo.ws
Tue Dec 11 09:22:24 MST 2018

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:58:25 +0100, Radovan Sroka wrote:

> cvtsudoers:
>
>    - manpage: dc=-mydomain -> dc=my-domain
>    - manpage: --format=output_format -> --output-format=output_format
>    - -c is missing in help

Fixed, thanks.  I also noticed some other issues with the cvtsudoers
manual.

https://www.sudo.ws/repos/sudo/rev/d6137224dd47
https://www.sudo.ws/repos/sudo/rev/c762020f1694
https://www.sudo.ws/repos/sudo/rev/aa36d5c05b0b

> sudo[edit]:
>
>    - -a -c are not described anywhere

Those options are only described on systems that support BSD auth
and/or BSD login classes.  The descriptions are actually removed
from the manual on systems without them.  The process for doing
that was rather fragile and has been improved for sudo 1.8.27.

> sudoreplay:
>
>    - -R -n --no-resize --non-interactive are not in help

Added.

https://www.sudo.ws/repos/sudo/rev/683df32eb950