[sudo-workers] Monty Python insults

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri Mar 2 15:42:01 MST 2018

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018, Philip Hudson wrote:

> I have a patch ready adding insults from Monty Python's Flying Circus
> and associated movies. Two questions: is this welcome, and is this the
> place to send it? Thanks.

One issue with potentially misunderstood matter is that it
gets ripped out, as some distributions get used in a business.
I recall that xscreensaver, and fortune each had potentially
distressing matter, and so ....

Perhaps coming up with 'sourcing' an insult from the stock
collection, along with supplementing it with content in well
structured files (see, eg, fortune, for an example of the file
format), in a directory format such as:
	/etc/sudo.d/

Similar to the way that 'pam' or 'apache' can let extending
files be 'dropped into a directory, and merged in?

Just suggesting here, but it seems a way forward

-- Russ herrold