[sudo-workers] sudo 1.9.2rc2 released
Todd C. Miller
Todd.Miller at sudo.ws
Thu Jul 16 09:25:42 MDT 2020
The second release candidate of sudo 1.9.2 is now available. Sudo
1.9.2 is primarily a bug fix release.
For a list of download mirror sites, see:
Sudo web site:
Sudo web site mirrors:
Major changes between sudo 1.9.2rc1 and 1.9.1:
* Fixed package builds on RedHat Enterprise Linux 8.
* The configure script now uses pkg-config to find the openssl
cflags and libs where possible.
* The contents of the log.json I/O log file is now documented in
the sudoers manual.
* The sudoers plugin now properly exports the sudoers_audit symbol
on systems where the compiler lacks symbol visibility controls.
This caused a regression in 1.9.1 where a successful sudo command
was not logged due to the missing audit plugin. Bug #931.
* Fixed a regression introduced in 1.9.1 that can result in crash
when there is a syntax error in the sudoers file. Bug #934.
Major changes between sudo 1.9.2rc2 and 1.9.2rc1:
* Fixed a build issue when --enable-gcrypt and --enable-openssl
are both specified. Bug #935.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the sudo-workers