[sudo-workers] Better default for badpass_message

Andrea Monaco andrea.monaco at autistici.org
Tue Dec 21 10:34:16 MST 2021

Hello,

I see that the default response after a wrong password is "Sorry, try
again.".  But that seems a bit generic to me: it doesn't convey the most
important information, which is that the user inserted a wrong password.

In principle, there could be other reasons for requesting the user to
try again (though none very likely, admittedly).

I propose "Wrong password, please try again" as a new default, which is
also more polite.

Thanks,

Andrea Monaco