[sudo-workers] Supporting sudoUser:!foo in sudo.ldap

Simon Lees sflees at suse.de
Tue Jan 18 05:01:54 MST 2022

On 1/18/22 12:49, Todd C. Miller wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:00:07 +1030, Simon Lees wrote:
>
>> Now I'm back from Summer Holidays here is round 2 that implements the
>> same Idea for everything.
>>
>> Given the patch is larger i'm happy to upload it somewhere else if that
>> works better.
>
> I had to make a few changes but the following works for me in limited
> testing.  I got rid of the magic numbers to make it easier to match
> the length checks to the string concatenation and reorderd a few
> things.

Thankyou for that, I'm now in the process of sending it off to our
customer for further testing. I also agree not having magic numbers is a
much better solution, but I used it because it was already there, so
glad to see that change.

Cheers

--
Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30