[sudo-workers] Adding a second sysconfdir

Jason Sikes jsikes at suse.com
Fri Feb 10 00:30:20 MST 2023

Todd,

This looks great!

I really appreciate the work that you have done on this. I wasn't
expecting it.

Funny thing is that in an earlier iteration I kind of did the same thing
except that I did the multiple paths from the start, without
"distconfdir". So one could have multiple configuration paths by specifying:

$ ./configure --sysconfdir=/etc:/usr/etc

But my colleague who knows more about Autoconf than me said "no".

Anyway, this is excellent!

--Thank you,

--Jason