sudo-1.6.3p5 on FreeBSD-[345] and s/key

Greg Skafte skafte at trollkarl.net
Sat Dec 2 13:45:31 EST 2000

ok .... I can do that, but then the user only has s/key access.

what I'm trying to do is give it the same behaviour as my other
s/keyed applications for example:

	-if I logon on to the console of the box I can use either
	s/key or unix passwords.

	-if I'm behind the firewall I can use can use either
	 s/key or unix passwds

	-if i'm comming across the VPN or a dialup I can only
	 use s/key passwds.

Similarily for ftp it's both port and location dependant on
when I need to use s/key. Which is where the call to skeyaccess(3)
comes in, which reads the skey.access(5) file to determine whether
a unix passwd is permited or not.

So I guess this now falls in the catagory of feature request

Quoting Todd C. Miller (Todd.Miller at courtesan.com)
On Subject: Re: sudo-1.6.3p5 on FreeBSD-[345] and s/key
Date: Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 09:37:46AM -0700

--
Email: skafte at worldgate.ca    Voice: +780 413 1910   Fax: +780 421 4929
 #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a
whole lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the
simplest thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.
(Janet Morris)