Help..

Sanh Duong sduong at dsrnet.com
Mon Dec 18 11:03:27 EST 2000

for some reason I can't use visudo.. .. I just type

visudo /etc/sudoers

and it gives me a bad or command name for visudo??? I'm doing this as root
and in the / directory..... Can someone please help me...
Does it really matter if I'm using visudo to edit the sudoers file.. or can
I use vi or kwrite to edit it????? cause I did some editing with kwrite and
vi.. but for some reason it keeps giving me errors... I'm trying to let a
user shut down the system......I use a command similar to this one..

tname localhost=(root) reboot

but all it does is give me an error for it.... can someone please help me
out..Thank you...

Sanh.