Help..

mackay at kodak.com mackay at kodak.com
Mon Dec 18 11:43:34 EST 2000

From: Scott D. MacKay

I believe your problems may be twofold:

First, given that 'visudo' is a regular command, you need to make sure
visudo's location is in your path.  If 'which visudo' yields nothing,
update your path.
Next, I think you need to run visudo as root (if your not), so it would be
something like:
sudo /usr/local/bin/visudo
I believe visudo knows where the sudoers file is.  (check on path for
visudo; I use a non-standard installpath)

-Scott MacKay

"Sanh Duong" <sduong at dsrnet.com> on 12/18/2000 11:03:27 AM