Problems to set up variables

Alisson L Campos/Brazil/IBM acampos at br.ibm.com
Mon Nov 27 14:50:21 EST 2000

Hi folks,

I have a problem with the sudo utilization, I am a new user. May  be anyone
can help me, easily.

I got to run Unix command's with sudo, but I  have to run Tivoli command,
to do that  I need first, set up Tivoli environment (path, lib, etc). How
can I set the environment before to execute a command ? Can I set up the
environment as default ? To set this environment I need only execute a
script.

It's very important for me. May be for expert user's it's a "peace of cake"

Thanks in advanced
Regards.

Alisson Lara Resende de Campos
IBM Global Services  - I&SM / IT Consolidation and Optimization
Telefone (55 11) 3050-5099 / Fax (55 11) 3050-5045
E-mail acampos at br.ibm.com