Réf. : visudo

Steve.Bernier at CCPEDQ.desjardins.com Steve.Bernier at CCPEDQ.desjardins.com
Thu Sep 14 10:24:31 EDT 2000

Both sudo and visudo are on the same directory, /usr/local/bin (assuming you are
using the bff described below).  Make sure it is on your path.

If you don't want / need to compile the source, there is a bff (smitty
installable) available on the BULL site.
http://www-frec.bull.com/docs/download.htm .  Currently 1.6.3.4 is available
(1.6.3p4?).

Good luck.

Steve Bernier
Groupe UNIX / Division Ingénierie
Confédération des Caisses Populaires et d'Économie Desjardins (CCPEDQ)
Tél: (514) 281-2393
Fax: (514) 285-3405

"McNamara, Patricia" <McNamarP at ummhc.org> on 2000-09-14 10:19:35

Pour :    "'sudo-users at courtesan.com'" <sudo-users at courtesan.com>
cc :   (ccc : Steve Bernier/CCPEDQ/Desjardins)
Objet :   visudo