I could walk around sudo!!!

Saxon, Lamar Lamar.Saxon at americredit.com
Tue Feb 13 17:55:50 EST 2001

I am glad someone else was the first to answer...

I did not know where to begin on answering this one.

1.  The log file is for you to protect.  First by setting the permissions on
it, secondly by not having your sudoers file so open that anyone could run
the commands you list.

2.  Sudo does not block files or access.  It used to grant access.  If you
want to block su, then chmod it so only root can execute it.  THEN, give
access to it via sudo.  You certainly are putting the cart before the horse
in your scenario.

I agree with Nathan, you might want to read the documentation before posting
a message like this...  I am sure more people are replying or biting their
tongues as I type...

lamar