New Sudo User

Saxon, Lamar Lamar.Saxon at americredit.com
Wed Aug 14 10:14:49 EDT 2002

visudo in the pre-compiled version is in /usr/local/sbin.

Do a lslpp -f <package name> to find out where the files were installed.

Sudo's home page is @ http://www.courtesan.com/sudo/
<http://www.courtesan.com/sudo/>

You can also find notes and readmes in /usr/local/lib/<package name>
directory if you are using a precompiled package from Bull.

Lamar