need help

Walgamotte, David david.walgamotte at wild.net
Thu Nov 14 16:18:00 EST 2002

I'm tring to install sudo on solaris 2.6 and 2.8. Everything looks ok with
the compile and all.
The problem I'm having is when trying to use sudo it asks me for a password
and I type it in and it rejects it. The passowrd is right and I tried the
NOPASSWD option and it still asks me for one. I read the docs, but they
appear to focus on linux, I don't know if i need to add a pam configure as I
didn't see anything installed in /usr/lib/security.

Thanks,
Dave