William R Kenny/PARA/BDX is out of the office.

William_R_Kenny at bd.com William_R_Kenny at bd.com
Tue May 6 01:03:07 EDT 2003

I will be out of the office starting  05/03/2003 and will not return until
05/12/2003.

I will have limited access to email,
but can be reached by cell  973.615.6799 else

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections.
If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy
or distribute this message.  If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.