Web Services, XML, Wireless, Network, Security

IT Industry News report_it at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 00:34:17 EDT 2003

The IT Universe within Your Reach

Since its launch, The-Tech.org has become the ultimate on-line information resource for the global. universal IT community.

-Rich with the RIGHT content for the dynamic, pioneering, revolutionary and cutting edge IT industry.

-Bring the latest, relevant and most important news, articles, links and events to IT professionals.

-Working with the best partners, advertisers and contributors at IT field. More than profit we are interested in the quality of our
content and the service that we provide.

-Excellent career opportunities. Our extensive Job Centre is the place for you. Here we have a huge global database of employers
looking to hook-up with the right person.

Visit our web-site

Click Here to unsubscribe.