bakr caselork

Louella Lassiter jdsxx558vm at aol.com
Thu May 29 01:26:32 EDT 2003

   Hey Miller, I was looking how to w= h
   iten my teeth and I fo

   = und this.

   Whiten your teeth and get a whiter smile.

   <= b>Tired of spending your hard e
   arned m
   oney= on teeth whitening products that don't produce re
   sults

   ?
   Whit= er Smile Inc. has the professional solution. We provide the same
   services received at many cosmetic dental off= ice directly to you. We
   have proven it is possible to achieve dramati= c results  bright,
   white teeth in as little as four days= using our system.

   = In as little as four days, we will make you smile.

   = [1]Enter here for more infor

   mation