sudo error: error while loading shared libraries

Chan Kien Eng eng at essasia.net
Thu Sep 11 07:13:53 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I try to configure a normal user "tester" my Redhat 7.3 (sudo version:
sudo-1.6.5p2-2) to run certain checkpoint NG-AI command: fw sam etc...

But when I tried to run it give me the error:
$ sudo fw

fw: error while loading shared libraries: libCPSrvIS.so: cannot open

Any idea why?

Thanks.

 Chan Kien Eng, CISSP
 Head (Technical and Engineering Division)
 Evolution Security Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
 15.09 Signature Office
 The Boulevard, Mid Valley City
 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
 Email: eng at essasia.net
 Tel:   603-22879939 Ext 110
 Fax:  603-22879929
 "Make it works, make it better"

*****Confidentiality Notice*****************
This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.