[sudo-users] Warning message

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Aug 11 14:13:37 EDT 2004

Hey,

After updating to rc5 I started getting this message after running visudo:

Warning: runas_default set after old value is in use near line 25

What do I need to do t make it stop? (I even tried moving defaults to the top of sudoers.

=G=

Some theories on problem solving:
It is much easier to suggest solutions when you know nothing about the problem.
The chief cause of problems is solutions.
Gordon's Law:
        If you think you have the solution, the question was  poorly phrased.
Woolsey-Swanson Rule:
        People would rather live with a problem they cannot
        solve rather than accept a solution they cannot understand.