[sudo-users] Information request

dprice1 at metlife.com dprice1 at metlife.com
Fri Dec 17 07:08:52 EST 2004

Hello,
      I am using Sudo version 1.6.7p5 which was pulled from an IBM Toolbox
CD. I have had this on a good number of servers for about two months and it
has been working successfully the entire time. Until Wednesday 12/15/04
when suddenly 8 servers lost the ability to use Sudo. On Thursday 12/16/04
two more servers just stopped. Not a single command works thru Sudo.
      I guess my question is, is there any evaluation period on the Sudo
package when it's down loaded? Are you familiar with how IBM is packaging
Sudo on their media? Is it any different than downloading it from the Sudo
website? I just quite puzzled why it all just stopped working.

Thank you,
Dean Price
UNIX Administrator
MetLife
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.