[sudo-users] Information request

Jim Horwath jim.horwath at rcn.com
Sat Dec 18 07:28:55 EST 2004

Here is my experience.  The IBM stuff is way out of date, they do a poor job
of getting current in the toolkit.  Grab the source yourself and compile
yourself.  There is also a bug/caveat which will not allow you to copy files
larger than 2 GB.  I found a patch on the net which got around this problem.
The toolkit from IBM is free.  You run the risk of not knowing what you are
putting on the machine since you didn't compile it.  The Bull site has more
current IBM filesets available.  Try to truss the code to see what it is
doing.
Jim