[sudo-users] tag please?

Bob Hall shaezyra at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 17:01:30 EDT 2004

If possible I'd like to request that some sort of identifying tag
be automatically prefixed to the subject line of all messages
distributed from this mailing list. At present it is often
difficult to distinguish whether a message from list is normal mail
or spam, and a tag such as [sudo-users] or [sudo] would be very
helpful in that regard. (I'm using a web-based mail viewer that
doesn't show the sender undil you actually open the message.) Of
course if the tag is already present, such as in a reply to the
list, the agent wouldn't need to do anything.

Thank you. =)

--
  Bob

=====
Bob -- hiddenway.tripod.com/contents.html