[sudo-users] SecurID + Sudo experiences????

Stanley, Jon Jon.Stanley at savvis.net
Tue Jun 15 18:08:08 EDT 2004

I'm trying to get sudo + securid working and am running into a rather
perplexing problem - sudo tells me that it can't contact the SecurID
server.  Running a tcpdump on the client, it show attempts going to
127.0.0.1?!?!?!?  The proper sdconf.rec is located in /var/ace - does it
need to be somewhere else?

This is sudo-1.6.7p5 trying to authenticate against ACE/Server 5.2.
I've looked all around and just see mentions of this problem, but not
solutions :-)