[sudo-users] Credit to Conrad

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Sun Nov 14 21:42:11 EST 2004

I neglected to mention in my announcement just now that the security
bug, and two other less severe ones besides, were found and patched by
Conrad Link. He also offered a critique of the IPC system that has me
furrowing my brow a little. Many thanks to Conrad, and hurrah for
massive (or less than massive, but high quality) peer review!

--
Howard Owen                      "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants                 track, you'll get run over if you