[sudo-users] Ldap Groups

Aaron Spangler aaron777 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:10:24 EDT 2005

The sudouser has syntax similar to the RFC2307 attributes.  It does
not use the full LDAP Distringuished Name.

Use the short username in the sudoUser attribute:

sudoUser: unixuser1
-or-
sudoUser: %unixgroup1
-or-
sudoUser: +netgroup1

The unixuser1, unixgroup1, or netgroup1 should be available from the
servers perspective and do not necessarily need to exist in LDAP.  If
they do exist in LDAP, then they should follow RFC2307 syntax.