[sudo-users] sudo central management

Pantejo, Barbara (Citco) BPantejo at citco.com
Thu Dec 15 11:02:23 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list so wasn't sure if my question has already been
discussed, yet.

I was wondering if anyone has a way to centrally manage sudo? We have 100+
servers (various unix/linux flavors). Most, if not all, have had sudo
installed with different configurations in each sudoers files. We want a way
to organize and manage these files and wanted to get others perspectives as
to how to go about this. I started taking a look at the different sudoers
files and tried to consolidate into 1, but this is becoming a very arduous
task. Is there a better way?

Any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Barbara