[sudo-users] sudo central management

Ken_Abrahamsen at mikronvinyl.com Ken_Abrahamsen at mikronvinyl.com
Thu Dec 15 11:10:39 EST 2005

We have one sudoers configuration for all our servers, but we only have 9
servers.
Sincerely,
Ken Abrahamsen
Mikron Industries, Inc.
1034 6th Avenue North
Kent, WA  98032
Email: Ken_Abrahamsen at mikronvinyl.com
Voice: 253-398-1365

"Pantejo, Barbara   (Citco)" <BPantejo at citco.com>
Sent by: sudo-users-bounces at courtesan.com
12/15/2005 08:02 AM

        To:     "'sudo-users at sudo.ws'" <sudo-users at sudo.ws>
        cc:
        Subject:        [sudo-users] sudo central management

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list so wasn't sure if my question has already been
discussed, yet.

I was wondering if anyone has a way to centrally manage sudo? We have 100+
servers (various unix/linux flavors). Most, if not all, have had sudo
installed with different configurations in each sudoers files. We want a
way
to organize and manage these files and wanted to get others perspectives
as
to how to go about this. I started taking a look at the different sudoers
files and tried to consolidate into 1, but this is becoming a very arduous
task. Is there a better way?

Any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Barbara