[sudo-users] SUSE, sudo, nfs, logfile

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Dec 30 10:07:03 EST 2005

If I were to hazard a guess I'd say it's more to do with your nfs than sudo.  Most NFS servers disallow root to write them.  You may have to explicitly grant root write ability on your share.  It seems to me it would be more efficient to set up your logging to go to a logging server than to set up writing your logs to a mount.

=G=