[sudo-users] Using SUDO without the Prompt

Ladner, Eric (Eric.Ladner) Eric.Ladner at chevrontexaco.com
Wed Feb 2 14:18:30 EST 2005

Well, users will ask you for a big red shiny button that says "Do My
Job" on it, too.  It's an extra 5 characters for Pete's sake..

On the good side, HP-UX SAM has a protected mode where you can assign
root level access to selected areas inside SAM (i.e. give user Bill
acess to create a user, but that's it).  Look at the man page under
"Restricted Sam".

Eric Ladner, Systems Analyst
RFMS IT Support