[sudo-users] Perl (or maybe Java) sudoers file parser

Yannick Bergeron burgergold at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:46:56 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm wondering if its already existing or if there would be any interest in a perl module or a java library that would parse a sudoers file and create a structure/object to be able to perform multiple check

much of the complexity to create that kind of module/library would be to respect the syntax of a sudoers file in the parsing :/

if this kind of module/library exist, I would greatly appreciate someone link it. So far, I haven't found anything

Regards

Yannick Bergeron