[sudo-users] Disabling timestamp message on HP-UX

Powell_Stuart spowell at aetinc.com
Thu Aug 28 12:52:50 EDT 2008

Todd,

That did not help the situation.  The time-stamp output remained the
same, and syslog.sys began including a lot more information for each
sudo command executed.
I posted the same request on an HP forum and found the solution there:
"Change DISPLAY_LAST_LOGIN to 0 in smh->security attributes
configuration->system defaults."
After I did that there was no longer a time message after each sudo
command.

Stuart