[sudo-users] sudo 1.7.0rc8 available

Steve T stevetucknott at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 02:12:34 EST 2008

Todd,
I'm not sure!
All I know is the symptoms. Sudo worked for me since FC4 (not sure which
release of sudo that was) as it seemed to keep the user environment when
sudo'ing - which in my case is what I wanted as I had a complete
environment that was 'required' to run some of my apps. Now under FC9
(sudo 1.6.9p13) the environment gets reset and no matter what settings I
try in the sudoers, I get a 'restricted' environment.