[sudo-users] Distributed sudoers updates

christian.peper at kpn.com christian.peper at kpn.com
Thu Feb 14 03:02:54 EST 2008

Couldn't you use rdist to distribute the file(s) for you?
That is multi-platform as well.
http://www.magnicomp.com/rdist/

I've looked into the same issue for you our data center but haven't
tested it yet. It was a bit harder than it looked initially, so I
haven't made the time yet. But their scenarios sounded like a perfect
match for this problem. :)

Hope it helps,
Chris.