[sudo-users] sudoers bugs from debian

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at courtesan.com
Fri Feb 22 13:00:08 EST 2008

In message <20080222002715.GA6231 at libra>
	so spake Justin Pryzby (justinpryzby):

> # http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=462445
> forwarded 462445 sudo-users at sudo.ws
> retitle	  462445 sudo can segfault with valid pam configuration

That's a legitimate sudo bug.  It will be fixed in the next sudo
release.

> # http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=306919
> forwarded 306919 sudo-users at sudo.ws
> retitle   306919 sudo -k with tty_tickets set doesn't revoke all/any of the t
> imestamps

It wasn't really my intent to remove all timestamps via -k/-K when
tty_tickets are enabled.  I can see how that might be useful, though
I worry that there may be people relying on the current behavior.
I'll have to think about it some more.

Thanks for bringing these to my attention.