[sudo-users] Using wild cards in a command path

christian.peper at kpn.com christian.peper at kpn.com
Wed Jul 30 03:25:09 EDT 2008

Ric,

Assuming you've tried to check sudo -l to get a list of allowed cmnds...
when you run the command, do you type its full path matching the path in
sudoers, or do you just give the command name using your $PATH to fetch
the path to the command?

That may be why sudoers thinks it doesn't match the specification...
Although that would be weird.

Chris.