[sudo-users] How userA can run userB's script

Russell Van Tassell russell+sudo-users at loosenut.com
Mon May 4 21:27:04 EDT 2009

What's the output of "sudo -l" for usera?  Chances are they're not
allowed to execute the script you've created...

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut.com

I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary
   and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five
   is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career
   in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural
   order of things.
               - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Salmon of Doubt, p. 95