[sudo-users] Query on Host Alias

Eurico de Sousa edesousa at bank-banque-canada.ca
Wed May 5 10:11:08 EDT 2010

I've often wondered that as well. Perhaps there's another reason for it,
but I define one sudoers file centrally on one machine and define all
rules for all hosts. Then I propagate the single sudoers to all the
hosts. I find it simpler than maintaining several sudoers files and
having to consider which sudoers file should be propagated to which
host.