[sudo-users] Granting users the ability to su to another user via sudo

John Adams jxadams at ualr.edu
Wed Sep 22 18:19:56 EDT 2010

On Sep 22, 2010, at 5:10 PM, Todd C. Miller wrote:

If you want to use "sudo -i" instead of su, the sudoers syntax is:

>    %group ALL=(user_to_run_shell_as) /bin/bash

My request actually specifies two different users to run as. Can I have two entries in sudoers, like this?

 %group ALL=(first_user_to_run_shell_as) /bin/bash
 %group ALL=(second_user_to_run_shell_as) /bin/bash

	Allowing, I assume, command line invocations like:

sudo -i -u first_user_to_run_shell_as

Thanks,

	John A