[sudo-users] debug sudo

DUEBI Bernhard bernhard.duebi at efgfp.com
Thu Aug 30 11:14:23 EDT 2012

Hi

I have a strange problem and I don't know how to analyze it.
I have a number of Solaris 10 X64 machines, which are LDAP/Kerberos integrated. The sudoers is stored in LDAP too.
I created a sudo role to allow a number of (LDAP) users to execute a script under the (local) application user without a password. It works perfect for all but one user. This user has the following privileges:

User calb may run the following commands on this host:
    (root, orc, informix, e2e, euwax) ALL
  (orc) NOPASSWD: /opt/orc/bin/orc_console

When he executes orc_console, sudo immediately asks for a password. I already tried to call sudo -D9 but this doesn't really help.

Any idea how to find out what's wrong?

Sincerely
Bernhard

==== The EFG Mail Gateway made the following annotation ====
This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to
the sender immediately and delete the copy from your system.
EFG is not responsible for, nor endorses, any opinion, recommendation, conclusion,
solicitation, offer or agreement or any information contained in this communication.
EFG cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message
as it has been transmitted over a public network.
If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the
sender. Should you require any further information, please contact the Compliance
Manager on Office at efggroup.com.