[sudo-users] Sudo is not returning anything when NOPASSWD option is set.

Simon K k_simon78 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 02:33:21 EDT 2012

Hi all.... I am trying to  use Sudo 1.7.8p1 , i compiled it by myself on HP_UX box. For both itanium and PA RISC configurations, i am facing the same problem.  When i dont specify NOPASSWD option it is working properly if i specify that option , it is not returning anything, if i give sudo any command, it is not executing that command at all.. I searched in google and i tried all possible solutions, but nothing worked out.. ... Please suggest:-(