[sudo-users] Parsing the sudoers file

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 16:29:56 MDT 2013

> The problem with that is that it answers the question on the current host, for users which exist on the current host only, and we need some kind of table of who can do what on all the hosts.

To me a big part of the beauty of sudo is how easy that actually is
compared to for example rubbish like polkit where even getting the
output from pkaction tells you next to nothing of the root enabled code.

Surely grep and hostname perhaps with a ssh logged into all systems at
once and a little sorting of the produced file on a networked filesystem
afterwards is all that you need?

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)