[sudo-users] Script to list users and privileges?

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Thu Mar 20 11:10:55 MDT 2014

On 20 Mar 2014, at 15:58, David Barr <dafydd at dafydd.com> wrote:

> My second thought was that someone on this list might already be doing something similar. I recall seeing a similar need come across this list in the last year or so.

I was probably that person.  I do have such a script but I can't share it (written for a client).  One thing that's it's significantly hard to do this *right* because parsing sudoers is significantly hard to get right. sudo (or visudo) now has a way of spitting out the sudoers file in JSON, which I haven't used, but would certainly be interesting in this context.

--tim