[sudo-users] I/O logging when disk full

Gustavo Randich gustavo.randich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:48:34 MDT 2016

You're right. In these cases, we have to login as root via console or other
non-SSH medium (in our case mcollective) and make some room, because we
have disabled root access via SSH.

I was thinking about a sudo feature like disabling I/O logging when certain
free space threshold is reached (comparable to Linux EXT filesystem's root
"reserved blocks"), but maybe that introduces a security risk.