[sudo-users] bad adjusted output on the display when using directive use_pty

george Nopicture mad-proffessor at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 04:11:55 MDT 2016

No, nothing changed with the newest version.

I am using standard linux terminal (tty) and tmux.

Maybe its something with my shell (zsh) or with some of the local mods i
have made but i cant work this out. I have reset the tty/pts io related
staff with stty sane in my login procedure.
Anyway, thanks.