[sudo-users] Offering to pay for - sudo-io syslog support

Divan Santana divan at santanas.co.za
Fri May 26 02:19:31 MDT 2017

Hi All,

There has been a few[1] discussions[2] around getting syslog support working
for sudo-io/sudoreplay.

  [1]: https://www.sudo.ws/pipermail/sudo-users/2011-September/004799.html
  [2]: https://www.sudo.ws/pipermail/sudo-users/2012-March/004958.html

I work for a bank in South Africa and we are wanting to pay for
this feature to be implemented.

Is there someone on this mailing list that would be able and willing to
assist with this?

Ideally it should be around these terms:
- It's open sourced and hopefully supported by upstream sudo
- Therefore perhaps it's developed under mentorship/approval from Todd

If so, can we discuss it briefly on this mailing list. Then can discuss
pricing and timelines off-line once we have the right design/person to
implement this?

Greetings and regards from South Africa
--
Divan Santana