[sudo-users] Offering to pay for - sudo-io syslog support

Daniele Palumbo daniele at retaggio.net
Sun May 28 17:39:04 MDT 2017

I think that this is very good and in line with Free Software ideal.

Unfortunately i do not have the needed skill, but i am sure someone can.
I hope that Todd will be so nice to agree this way to proceed.

one hint, when the above is cleared up, if you do not have any feedback from someone willing to take it, why not to involve some website to look for a developer?

Thanks!
Daniele