[sudo-users] sudo_logsrvd configuration

Stefan Johnson tigerphoenixdragon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:25:41 MDT 2021

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 4:54 PM Todd C. Miller <Todd.Miller at sudo.ws> wrote:

> Can you tell me more about what OS and version you are running and
> what version of OpenSSL you are using?  It doesn't sound like you
> are doing anything wrong.
>
>  - todd

 The OS is the latest RedHat 8 on x86_64.  I pulled the RPMs from the
sudo.ws site
and used those to replace the RedHat provided sudo.  I don't remember what
version
of OpenSSL is on the system, but a quick check of the RedHat rpm site seems
indicate the vendor provided version is 1.1.1g (with any vendor
modifications / back
ports that may have been included for security fixes.)

I can confirm this is the correct version when I return to work next week.

Thank you for all the help so far, Todd,

Stefan