[sudo-workers] Re: closing all the file descriptors

Anthony Iano-Fletcher Anthony.Iano-Fletcher at nih.gov
Fri Jan 14 20:59:10 EST 2005

Hello Todd,

I put together a patch (attached) to implement changing the number of
open file descriptors.  Feel free to modify it.

With this patch you can pass information (e.g. X11 cookies) on the high
file descriptors.

		Anthony

--
Anthony R Iano-Fletcher
  Room 2033, Building 12A,        http://dcb.cit.nih.gov/~arif
  National Institutes of Health,  Anthony.Iano-Fletcher at nih.gov
  12A South Drive, Bethesda,      Phone: (+1) 301 402 1741.
  MD 20892-5624, USA.