[sudo-workers] getpwuid can't find user if NSCD is not running

rhatuk rhatuk66 at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:38:55 EDT 2007

Thx for the tip Todd!

Just tested and after changing line 443 from ldap.c:

<   grp=getgrgid(pw->pw_gid);
---
>   grp=getgrgid(getgid());

And re-adding to the three the sudo.tab.c and lexx.yy.c (it was a
dirty-quick test, I didn't checked dependencies, implications of that change
or anything else) It compiled fine and worked.

Haven't checked what changed yet, but I'm planning to do it tomorrow; on the
other hand, if you can give me an idea of what changed from .8p12 to beta9
it will be really helpful! If possible I'd like to help patching the 8p12 to
put this to work, what do you think?

Thanks again mate.

C.