[sudo-workers] Does sudoers2ldif support Run-As conversion yet?

Five Speed fivespeedv8 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:37:48 EDT 2007

Pardon my ignorance, but all I can find on this topic are 2 year old
postings and comments in the script itself stating that conversion of run-as
entries is not supported.  Has anyone out there been able to add this
functionality and made it available to the public, or do I have to make a
futile attempt myself?  My organization  uses run-as extensively and I'd
like to move away from sudoers files to LDAP entries.

Thanks and Regards,
Lou